Once again, Pastor is reevaluating our protocols and steps that our church has taken during the pandemic and after the reopening of our state. Developments unfold week to week and we are striving to keep our church a safe environment for all. Lewiston is not under a mask mandate but the city officials do advise citizens to wear them when they cannot stay socially distant. Due to this advisory warning, we have chosen to update our protocols. *As of July 2020*
The basic protocols that we originally setup are still being encouraged and have been updated as follows:
- Services will still be live streamed and we ask that at risk and sick members still continue to use this method.
- We ask that families sit together. Some rows have been removed and moved to keep the approved 6 feet social distancing rule.
- We can have gloves and masks available if you so choose. You may wear a mask in service if that makes you comfortable. It is not mandatory. Please let us know if you need one.
- There will be no offering during the service however online giving is still available as well as a drop off box in the auditorium and the regular mail slot.
- Hand sanitizers are accessible and encouraged for all members to use when they enter the building.
- Signs will be posted around the building that show the suggested protocols for staying healthy.
- The building will be sanitized and cleaned after every use.
- We have purchased air purifiers that run upstairs and down to clean and purify the air on a regular basis.
“Let all things be done decently and in order.” I Corinthians 14:40