As of May 1st, Governor Little will begin the Idaho Rebounds plan with the opening of more businesses and the quarantine phasing out. There are still protocols to keep and safety measures to adhere to for churches and individuals. Read the full guidlelines here.
Our church will have services in our building starting May 3, Sunday. Please read the following guidelines we will follow in accordance with our state’s protocols.
- We will offer limited services: Sunday morning worship at 11 AM and Wednesday evening at 7 PM.
- Services will still be live streamed and we ask that at risk and sick members still continue to use this method.
- We ask that families sit together and leave empty chairs/rows of seats between you and other members. The suggested social distance is 6 feet.
- There will be no nursery services for babies and children. You are able to use the facilities and watch service from the nursery yourself.
- We can have gloves and masks available if you so choose. You may wear a mask in service if that makes you comfortable. It is not mandatory. Please let us know if you need one; we have volunteers available to make them.
- There will be no offering during the service however online giving is still available as well as a drop off box in the auditorium and the regular mail slot.
- Hand sanitizers are accessible and encouraged for all members to use when they enter the building.
- Signs will be posted around the building that show the suggested protocols for staying healthy.
- The building will be sanitized and cleaned after every use.
We will pay attention to Idaho’s guidelines as this continues and will make our best effort to adhere to these rules while still offering a place to worship and fellowship with each other.
Remember, every family is making tough decisions for their own safety and concern. Be kind to those who choose to stay home; be kind to those who choose to attend services.
Romans 12:10 “Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;”