“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
Everyone around the world has been affected in one way or another by the virus known as COVID-19. There are new stories and updates coming out every day from our President and state and local leaders. Schools, stores, and many businesses are closing in this unstable time.
Due to the recent changes and restrictions from Governor Little that there should be no gatherings of more than 10 people, Pastor has prayerfully decided to cancel our normal Sunday services.
I Peter 2:13-17 “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake…”
We will be streaming an 11 AM service only tomorrow, March 22. We plan to stream our Wednesday 7 PM service as well.
Please consider the following “online church” etiquette:
1. Get dressed; pajamas just don’t cut it!
2. Sing. We will have a short song service.
3. Give. As you are able, tithing is available through Tithely on our website, the mail slot at the parsonage, Bill pay through your bank, or regular mail.
4. Put away all distractions such as your phone, snacks, or child. (Okay, that’s a joke)
5. Open your Bible. We know this isn’t normal but God can and will speak to you through His messenger and His words.
“This too shall pass” and when it does, we look forward to seeing you all in person once again and worshiping the Lord together. Until then, stay safe and most importantly, stay in your Bible. The best peace comes from God’s words.